For the next couple of blogs we will be giving you physiotherapy advice. At Kiltipper Woods Physiotherapy and Hydrotherapy clinic it is of upmost importance for us to help our patients before, during and after the rehabilitation process. We get patients not only from Dublin but from all around the country so we hope these tips can prevent you from needing treatment in the first place and save you your time and money.
1. You do NOT need a doctor’s referral letter to come and see us.
2. Get an injury seen as early as possible to stop it developing into a bigger issue later on
3. Good posture is and can be key to preventing many injuries
4. Physiotherapy is something you do, not something you get
5. Exercise is good for the mind, body and soul. Daily exercise will increase your mood, decrease your stress levels and boost your fitness.
Take a look at our Physiotherapy Tips for more information.
Stay Tuned for more physiotherapy advice and tips!! Kiltipper Woods Physiotherapy and Hydrotherapy Clinic serving the people of Dublin since 2010.