For the next couple of blogs we will be giving you physiotherapy advice and tips, Here is the third update and we hope these physiotherapy tips can help you.
- If you spend a lot of time in a static position, try to take 2 minutes every half hour to move and stretch
- Pay attention to what you are doing. Most injuries and accidents occur when people are in a rush or get distracted
- Many Injuries are due to a slip/fall, assess the type of surface you are on and use appropriate caution
- When in pain it is not always a good idea to rest, try not to lay on the couch for days, modify and keep moving if possible
- If you have pain for more than two weeks, it is unlikely to improve, come and see us here in Dublin 24 sooner rather than later.
Stay Tuned for more physiotherapy advice and tips in the near future!! Kiltipper Woods Physiotherapy and Hydrotherapy Clinic serving the people of Dublin since 2010.