For the next couple of blogs we will be giving you physiotherapy advice and tips, Here is the third update and we hope these physiotherapy tips can help you.
- If you spend a lot of time in a static position, try to take 2 minutes every half hour to move and stretch
- Pay attention to what you are doing. Most injuries and accidents occur when people are in a rush or get distracted
- Many Injuries are due to a slip/fall, assess the type of surface you are on and use appropriate caution
- When in pain it is not always a good idea to rest, try not to lay on the couch for days, modify and keep moving if possible
- If you have pain for more than two weeks, it is unlikely to improve, come and see us here in Dublin 24 sooner rather than later.