For the next couple of blogs we will be giving you physiotherapy advice and tips, Here is the second update and we hope these tips can help you.
- Challenge your balance regularly to prevent falls. You can do this by standing on one leg for increasing periods of time
- Listen to your body, It can tell you what to do and not to do
- Try and exercise with friends, it can help motivate you
- After exercising, stretch before you cool down, this can prevent and reduce muscles injuries
- Get the basics right, the rest will follow, don’t try and run before you can walk.
Stay Tuned for more physiotherapy advice and tips in the near future!! Kiltipper Woods Physiotherapy and Hydrotherapy Clinic serving the people of Dublin since 2010.