Welcome to another addition of a KW Physio Dublin Blog. For today’s blog we will be giving you more Sports Injury Prevention Tips and hopefully preventing the need for physiotherapy. Here are some sports injury tips and advice for you while exercising;
- Most people when exercising go for walks or runs (cardio). Why not try to build your Muscles when exercising, building muscle can reduce the risk of muscle strain and injury
- Weight training is not just for men and body building. Testosterone is one of the main factors in development of muscle, as women have low levels of testosterone, they are not subject to bulky arms, legs and figures
- When you reach 30 years of age, your muscle mass begins to deteriorate, this is a really good time to start considering weight training.
- If weight training is not your thing at first, why not try weight cuffs, they are a great way to gradually introduce weight training into your exercise routines
- Try some resistance training, it can increase bone density and reduce the risk of conditions such as osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is one of the main conditions we treat here at KW Physio Dublin.
Why not call us for more information on your physiotherapy needs. KW Physio Dublin, Serving you since 2010.
Check out our blog on Preventing Injuries