For today’s blog we will give you another 5 Sports Physiotherapy tips to help keep you injury free and on the playing field this season.
We hope these tips can help you and your team be injury free. Give us a call here if you need more Sports physiotherapy tips or injury advice. We are always here to help the people of Dublin and Ireland with physiotherapy concerns.
- Prepare correctly, get fit enough to play at the level you desire. If not, you will get fatigued, when you get tired you make poor decisions and increase the risk of getting injured.
- Always warm up, figures show that warming up can decrease the chances of getting injured by up to 40%.
- Always warm down, this can be a short walk and or stretches, this will help your body recover faster and easier.
- If you live near by here in Dublin and have a niggle, come and get it checked out by one of our expertly trained physiotherapists, we have a range of services including physiotherapy, hydrotherapy, dry needling etc which can alleviate the problem before it becomes serious, it could mean less time on the sidelines in the long run!
- If you get injured during a match, do not try and play on. This most likely will make the injury worse, leading to a longer recovery period.
Need a Dublin Physio? Hopefully not with these tips!! Kiltipper Woods Physiotherapy and Hydrotherapy therapy clinic serving the people of Dublin and Ireland since 2010. Find out more information about Sports Physiotherapy